Archive for month: May, 2020
- Business concerns? – Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (“CARES”) Act Summary of Business Provisions
- Financing options? – Additional Insights on Managing your Money
- Need information? – The CARES Act Provides Assistance to Small Business
- Market concerns? – Why are Stocks Rallying When the Economy is Stalled?
Helpful Hints and Services:
- Need masks? – KN95 and 3-Ply plain masks and Custom Printed 3-Ply disposable masks
- Cleaning out? – Destroy Sensitive Documents while Working at Home
- Need to collect payments? – Utilize virtual terminal, electronic invoicing or payment links to collect payments during this time
We hope you find these links useful. If you need help in a particular area of expertise, please click on the subject matter expert on the left side of this newsletter.
You can also email or call us with any questions and we’ll help you find a resource.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-209-2020